He has 61 articles published in domestic and foreign important journals (among which 40 articles are authored and first authored and 21 articles are co-authored). There are 8 articles (authored) in international authoritative journals like “Journal of Geophysical Research”, “Science China” (Chinese and English version), authoritative journal “Chinese Journal of Atmospheric Sciences” (Chinese and English version)，“Acta Meteorologica Sinica”and “Acta Oceanologica Sinica”, 2 articles in SCI and 18 articles which are first authored by him in “Chinese Science Citation Database”.
1.Yang Qiuming. The 20―30-day oscillation of the global circulation andheavy precipitation over the lower reaches of the Yangtze River valley. Science in China(Series D), 2009,52(10): 1485-1501 .doi: 10.1007/s11430-009-0156-2
2. Yang Qiuming. Impact of the Indian Ocean subtropical dipole on the precipitation of east China during winter monsoons.J.Geophys.Res.,2009,114(D14110), doi:10.1029/2008JD011173.
3. Yang Qiuming,Li Yi, Song Juan,Huang Shicheng. Study on the extended range forecast of the principal 20–30-day oscillation pattern of the circulation over East Asia in summer of 2002. Acta Meteorologica Sinica, , 2012, 26(5): 554–565, doi: 10.1007/s13351-012-0502-8.
4. Yang Qiuming, Song Juan , Li Yi , et al. Review of impacts of the global atmospheric intraseasonal oscillation on the continuous heavy rainfall over Yangtze River valley. Advances in Earth Science, 2012,27(8):876-884. (in Chinese)
5. Yang Qiuming, XIie Zhiqing, Huang Shicheng. Temporal and spatial variations of the nonlinear principal mode of summer sea level pressure anomalies over Eurasia. Sci. Tech. Rev., 2009,27(2):83-87. (in Chinese)
6. Yang Qiuming. The drought/flood in the low reaches of Yangtze River and the interannual variations of the 30-60 day oscillation of Eurasian circulation during summer half year. Acta Meteorologica Sinica ,2001,59(3):318-326. (in Chinese)
7. Yang Qiuming. Forecast experiments for low-frequency oscillation of tropical circulation in West Pacific using principal oscillation pattern analysis. J. Appl. Meteor. Sci., 1998, 9(3), 345–351. (in Chinese)
8. Yang Qiuming. Influences of the snow cover anomaly during winter in mid-latitude region of east Asia on the circulations of early summer. J. Appl. Meteor. Sci.,1998, 9(4).410-416. (in Chinese)
9. Yang Qiuming. Teleconnections and features of circulation in the pentad mean 500 hPa height field during northern hemisphere summer. Chinese J.Atmos.Sci.1993,17(2):125-132.
10. Yang Qiuming. The coupled oscillations of 500 hPa circulations/snow cover in Eurasia/rainfall in China on the time scale of 3-4 years Climatic and Environmental Research, 1997,2(4):347-355. (in Chinese)
11. Yang Qiuming. The fitting for grey nonlinear differential equation dx／dt＋ax^a=b .Applied Mathematics,1990,3(3):60-67. (in Chinese)